Redhawk Caldera changes
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin clearly had confused him, or such was the impression she got as he nodded along thoughtfully. She assumed it was the fact that she'd mentioned him fetching plants for her when there clearly were none, but it didn't occur to he that he'd be wondering how to know which ones she needed. She would have been touched and impressed to know it, but it would not have changed the guilt she now felt over having set him impossible goals that he would likely be upset over not reaching even though it was beyond his control.

Eljay asked a question then that had nothing to do with the plant collecting she'd mentioned. Her ears perked thoughtfully at his question. Her initial reaction was to deny him. Not even Elwood had been allowed in when she'd given birth to Eljay. It had always been a private moment for her mother and sisters, and so it had been for her. Having someone there seemed somehow wrong...

"Maybe," Fin said, surprising even herself, "Giving birth is a very difficult and painful experience. If you're there, you'd need to stay out of the way as best as you can, unless I ask for your help. Which I might not, you should know. But..." She paused again, thinking. Her own uncertainty aside, the fact of the matter was that it was not be detrimental for him to be with her when she gave birth, so there was no real reason to deny him.

"You can be there," she said finally, "We'll have to talk through what to expect because I don't want to... shock you... But. Yeah, you can be there."

This was gonna be weeeeeeeeird. But her son would be happy, so it was okay.

Messages In This Thread
changes - by Eljay - May 05, 2016, 06:19 AM
RE: changes - by Finley - May 05, 2016, 07:35 AM
RE: changes - by Eljay - May 07, 2016, 04:43 AM
RE: changes - by Finley - May 07, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: changes - by Eljay - May 16, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: changes - by Finley - May 17, 2016, 07:54 PM
RE: changes - by Eljay - May 20, 2016, 04:36 PM
RE: changes - by Finley - May 22, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: changes - by Eljay - May 29, 2016, 04:41 AM
RE: changes - by Finley - June 02, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: changes - by Eljay - June 08, 2016, 02:20 AM