Neverwinter Forest errant heat to the star
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Scimitar cast a quick glance to his brother, Kieran – curious to the man’s thoughts on a rogue at their borders during such trialing times. It meant more mouths to feed – but it also meant the potential of having one more member work to feed the mouths of the puppies.

Scimitar trusted only those who had managed to become close to him – he was a wolf who had witnessed more chaos and battle in his life than he had ever desired to. But if the other was here upon merit of wishful theft or deception.. there was little he could do. The caches were empty. The forest was barren.. and the pups of the pack were well guarded.

His gaze drifted back to the wolf, considering his words. It must have been nice, to feel such hope about the return of the foliage – and yet the words could very well ring true. Vegetation was indeed beginning to flourish once more.. but would it be enough to bring the herds back? “What’s your name?” It was possible the large wolf had missed the introductions – and with a tip of his muzzle as he considered the wolf before him, he refrained from the usual humdrum of insisting the stranger announce his skills. “It’s expected of the wolves here in Neverwinter Forest that the puppies and mothers be fed first – including my pregnant mate. We have four puppies and more on the way – times are desperate. I will not turn away extra help if you can prove to be of worth.” He paused then, waiting for the man’s final confirmation. “I’m Scimitar.”
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
errant heat to the star - by Sawyer - June 02, 2016, 02:09 AM
RE: errant heat to the star - by Kieran - June 02, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: errant heat to the star - by Sawyer - June 05, 2016, 05:06 AM
RE: errant heat to the star - by Scimitar - June 07, 2016, 06:23 AM
RE: errant heat to the star - by Kieran - June 07, 2016, 10:21 PM
RE: errant heat to the star - by Sawyer - June 08, 2016, 03:38 AM
RE: errant heat to the star - by Scimitar - June 08, 2016, 05:37 AM
RE: errant heat to the star - by Kieran - June 25, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: errant heat to the star - by Sawyer - July 02, 2016, 05:56 AM