Sunset Valley her hands know violence but there is a different dream in her heart
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The wolf gives her a generic explanation, little she feels she can work with, and her slate eyes soften as well as the rest of her body. Mimicking genuine curiosity would require more than she's used to without sacrificing Dio and Gluskap. She can mask her own intentions, especially one on one, but without prior planning, the more wolves involved can get her in trouble. She doesn't press the matter of it, not directly anyway.

"I suppose I would be the same way," she says with an idle flick of an ear, a foreign smile former on her features as she glances at Dio. A mask of care and love with softened eyes before she turns to the grotto-gal. "I guess it just sounded worse than it is," she says and chuckles, wagging her tail before she shifts so she can better see her companions. Gluskap comes in and out of view from the tree line but he's distracted enough.

She moves on to her own history and she gives an idle shrug, glancing past her to the horizon beyond before settling on the ground.

"The famine wiped us out. Most left for new lands where they could find prey and those that stayed behind are likely to die. We couldn't afford to stay," she explains, and hesitates. Her face contorts a little. Pain, confusion. "I have... more going for me than just myself. It's just the three of us—for now. We hope to find a place not so... barren for our future."
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: her hands know violence but there is a different dream in her heart - by Antumbra - June 14, 2016, 07:02 AM