Bramblepoint Nothing on this earth can break your heart
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine's lips lifted in his own warning, though he stifled his own growl for now. This guy was clearly out of his mind or something. He looked like a hot mess. Maybe he'd hit his head whenever he'd sustained all that damage to his face. The black wolf didn't really know and didn't really care. But he stood his ground, well aware that he quite possibly had the advantages of experience and health, though he definitely wasn't looking for a fight. He wasn't the one instigating one for reasons that made no sense.

The name, of course, meant nothing to him. "No, I don't. I've never even heard of the guy. What the hell makes you think I'm hiding him from you?" Peregrine demanded. "We barely even know one another, we literally just ran into each other on the street and trust me when I say I don't give two shits what's going on with you and yours." Now that Wildfire was gone, anyway. "So, again, tell me why you're convinced I'm involved. Other than because you're just an insane fuckstick." Just in case the other wolf reacted poorly to the epithet—he was quite unpredictable, after all—Peregrine steeled himself, eyes boring into his unexpected nemesis.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Nothing on this earth can break your heart - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 14, 2016, 09:32 AM