Sleeping Dragon buy me a thorn before you buy me a rose
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
He was learning them, and still attempting to discern how he would fit into their tiny lives at this point, just as they were doing the same for him.. so he guessed. He did not want to overwhelm them, or impose upon them unnecessarily, but since they were the pups of the pack -- the focal point of their interests lately -- he couldn't help but be pulled in by them. Even as he glanced between the two he had beckoned, he felt the hints of that  old, primal delight in their attentions for the moment.

When one rushed, his tail thumped the den floor and he raised a paw after he had been pounced. She was gone in a flash and he moved his snout in her direction with a few playful taps of his foot. Then, for the more vocal one, he reached to touch his snout to her forehead with a low, quiet note of "Oooouuu" to give her song that necessary baritone. However, her volume alone would make sure she was the main attraction here. Meanwhile, he turned back towards Eske and swiped a paw lightly her way again. He could not be conquered with one pounce alone.
Messages In This Thread
RE: buy me a thorn before you buy me a rose - by Dio - July 12, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: buy me a thorn before you buy me a rose - by Dio - July 13, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: buy me a thorn before you buy me a rose - by Dio - July 18, 2016, 12:51 AM