Blackfoot Forest Breathe
"Moon Dust In Your Lungs, Stars In Your Eyes, You Are A Child Of The Cosmos, A Ruler Of The Sky."
121 Posts
Ooc —
Giana tried to keep her body language as neutral as possible, but truth be told it was hard. She was a queen, she was her OWN woman, she took no orders! 
However, her broken spirit needed guiding, and thats just what Amara did. She questioned Giana's trade choice, and it wasnt for the first time the ivory woman found malice in the words, judgement. Had it been another time, she'd have snapped then and there and SHOWED Amara that she was fit to be a warrior. She was smaller than most warriors tended to be, sure, but just as muscled and just as knowledgable. Gender should have nothing to do with it.
But she didn't. A sigh escaped her lips and she accepted it, biting back a retort and looking at her paws as she gave an answer. 
             "My father taught me everything he knew, which was quite a lot even two years ago. I'm more of an offence fighter than defence, but I do what I need to in order to protect those around me."
Messages In This Thread
Breathe - by Giana - July 05, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: Breathe - by Amara - July 09, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Breathe - by Giana - July 09, 2016, 02:30 PM
RE: Breathe - by Amara - July 18, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: Breathe - by Giana - July 19, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: Breathe - by Tantalus - July 19, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Breathe - by Giana - August 09, 2016, 09:46 AM