Barrow Fields barren hearted wanderers
51 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Yooo hope you don't mind me jumping in :)

Devin wasn't traveling far from the sound, just out of the forest where she spent most of her time. She preferred the dark, shaded area's under the large sequoias where it was easy to hide, easy to melt into the night. With a pelt like a ghost, it wasn't always easy to match the pitch of darkness, but over many years of practice Dev had perfected it. Forests were her favorite place to be, so today held a bit of an unusual destination for the pale eyed female. A large open field, few trees and the grass wasn't her preferred length. Large mounds covered the area, that gave off an uneasy feeling she wished to ignore.

There were many reasons for the Fearghal's scouting mission today. The main one was the incident with her father, or Riptide it seemed now. She hadn't told Bain, for she feared he would leave and try to be the hero again. Try and bring Arturo back. She didn't need anyone, but she would feel broken without her family. The fact that her father wasn't even there anymore killed her inside. He was always supposed to be there, but how could he be when he hadn't even recognized her. So her trip today was a stress reliever of sorts, as she hoped to forget what she knew.

Walking through the field she caught onto a scent. It wouldn't have interested her normally, but she had met a female looking for her pack's lost pups. She'd never been specified what they looked like or anything, so anyone could be it. For a moment a bitter thought passed through her, Why should I return a pup to its parents, when mine don't even know me. it was foolish and cruel, and it passed quickly. Arturo would've worried about her, maybe not Riptide, but Arturo would. And so would the parents of this pup.

Devin followed the scent until she found a small brown and white pup, wandering on his way. You lost dude? She asked, her normal calm speech hiding her swimming thoughts. She held a friendly frame, slack as usual, so as not to frighten the boy.
[Image: 2woy713.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
[Image: al40op.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
Messages In This Thread
barren hearted wanderers - by Silas - July 24, 2016, 12:15 AM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Devin - July 24, 2016, 07:59 AM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Silas - July 24, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Devin - July 25, 2016, 06:24 AM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Silas - July 27, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Devin - July 28, 2016, 11:03 AM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Silas - July 29, 2016, 01:04 AM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Devin - July 29, 2016, 05:26 AM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Silas - August 01, 2016, 01:52 AM