King Elk Forest This is new
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
Nico watched, his countenance unreadable as a low growl permeated the air and a pair of eyes glared at him, at them. He was unafraid, however, despite the fact that he knew she could have her pack backing her up at any moment. In a way, he felt that he'd gone through so much that this no longer scared him. It was a bit cocky on his behalf, he knew, but he also knew that it didn't matter to him anymore. Life or death, he would take it in stride. The best part of his life, Nico believed, was over. Now, was just the time for relaxation, and a part of him thought that he could do well without it.

Those thoughts were stupid, naive on his part for he was still young, and in his prime. But the bitter soldier in him refused to acknowledge the truth, for fear it would mean betraying his fallen comrades, so he stood, brazen, stupid, yet unafraid of death.

The pale fae spoke of hunting grounds, and Nico wondered fleetingly if that was what packs had resorted to now. Greedy creatures, incapable of hunting their own food in their own claimed territory, they had to make sure no one else were allowed to be in a place which, while not officially their own, was still part of their territory. It spoke of selfishness, of greed, and disgust wormed its way through him, though nothing showed on his silver features. He might have been looking for a pack to join, but this pack was now permanently on the bottom of his list.

The bear spoke in annoyance, though perhaps, not for him. Nicolas did not mind; they did not know each other well, after all. Why should he feel offended if the bear did not wish to defend him? It was not his job, as far as he was concerned. So the soldier spoke for himself, his voice calm, his eyes guarded, "I mean no harm," it came out as a half-arsed sigh. "I do not have a death wish nor do I wish to provoke a pack. Like the bear, I'm just passing through. We'll be out of your arse as soon as possible, you have my word on that." 
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
This is new - by Tupilek - July 25, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: This is new - by Nico - July 25, 2016, 10:41 PM
RE: This is new - by Tupilek - July 29, 2016, 11:18 AM
RE: This is new - by Nico - July 29, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: This is new - by Laika - July 31, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: This is new - by Tupilek - August 01, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: This is new - by Nico - August 02, 2016, 03:04 AM
RE: This is new - by Laika - August 02, 2016, 08:08 PM
RE: This is new - by Tupilek - August 02, 2016, 11:27 PM