Blackfoot Forest Even independent souls get lonely.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri raised her head, gathering herself to her feet before padding away from the den. They seemed to have an influx of recruits recently, some good and some bad, which pleased the healer. Their ranks had gone down considerably since the famine and Kierkegaard. Liri held onto the hope that things would get better, people would join and life would continue as it always had.

Liri could recognize that he was nervous, just as she herself had been upon calling Aaron. Liri sent him a friendly smile as she approached though her stance remained as dominant as ever, no one was challenging her for rank ever again. 

"I'm Liri, one of the Alphas of Rosings. Who might you be and how can I help you?" The Alpha paused before him, awaiting a response to both questions.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Even independent souls get lonely. - by Shadowfur - August 10, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Síff - August 10, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Shadowfur - August 11, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Síff - August 11, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Shadowfur - August 12, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Síff - August 12, 2016, 11:42 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Shadowfur - August 13, 2016, 08:24 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Síff - August 15, 2016, 08:08 PM