Greatwater Lake Free and swimming in my own blood
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Thalia has given us permission to skip her since she's currently on absence. ^^

Had he been facing away from her, perhaps he'd have felt her looking him over due to the fact that she was an oddity alone. Yet he was not, and so her decision to observe him was mimicked. Initially, he hadn't been overly impressed by her appearance, for he'd since grown accustomed to witnessing dark creatures. To him, she wasn't special, though the hue of her eyes had certainly taken him by surprise; whether or not the slight change in his expression had been noticeable or not depended solely on how closely she was watching him. Never before had he seen a wolf with eyes like his, and only ever had he seen pure crimson when looking at his mother. The stranger, however, had eyes that were similar, and Xan couldn't help but be curious of her because of it. Though he didn't like Scarlett, her eyes were something he'd never forget, and so to see them within the skull of another individual left him with the inability to look away.

The name that was offered in exchange for what he'd given was another peculiar thing about her. He doubted almost entirely that the word was actually her given identity, and assumed that her lack of honesty was because of his own. He must have used a wrong tone somewhere, or perhaps she was just that capable of seeing through lies. Of course, that wasn't actually the case, but the boy couldn't help but assume. "That's a word, not a name," the boy pointed out, but nothing more was said afterwards. If she wasn't willing to give a name, then it was fine. He hadn't honestly cared either way, the question having been returned for the purpose of keeping up appearances and nothing else.

Shortly after was when Seff had arrived, panting and coming to a stop near the older male. He was looked upon with a slight scowl, though the expression was held only for a short period of time before he'd looked back at Unfortunate. "I'm not alone," Alexander said, nodding towards the tawny whelp. "My servant followed me, and you're here, too." He wasn't exactly wrong. He'd not explained why he was there, instead moving past it and then turning it into his own query. "Why are you here?" The answer was something that he did take an interest in hearing, curious as to why his favourite place had been invaded.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 15, 2016, 08:37 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Xan - August 15, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 15, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Xan - August 15, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Seff - August 15, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 16, 2016, 06:34 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Xan - August 16, 2016, 08:52 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Seff - August 16, 2016, 09:19 AM