Greatwater Lake Free and swimming in my own blood
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
In response to his comment on her name, he'd received one on what he'd given her, as had been expected. One could not speak of another and then expect to hear nothing else in return, for the world just didn't work that way. When she'd scowled, though, he couldn't help but wonder if what she was doing might be teasing. Receive an answer, he would not, against the idea of asking. "It's a name from my family's culture," he'd went ahead with saying. "Maybe I'll tell you about it someday." Implying that their current meeting would not be their last, though he'd yet to make a clear decision on what he thought about her. There was no way for him to know, yet, if he'd even want to see her again, but that didn't matter much at the moment. No matter, it still boiled down to maybe he'd tell her or maybe he wouldn't.

Once she'd answered him, a scowl had flickered across his face. "I want to know why you came here," the boy said, repeating his question but, this time, it came out more as a demand. Since he enjoyed visiting the lake, it seemed important to him that her reasoning for being there be shared with him. It was for a number of reasons, but primarily due to his need to know if he'd ever be alone there again. For if there was something valuable that had lured her there, then he doubted the possibility of her leaving it behind. His gaze drifted to Seff when he'd spoken, considering sending the boy off to search for whatever might have drawn the female there. With no clue as to what that was, however, he'd discarded the idea and opted instead for focusing on Unfortunate. Perhaps, if he listened long enough, she might let a secret slip.

The subject of their conversation was directed away from her soon after, turned back on him with a question taking the lead. "No," was all he'd said at first, before turning his head and nodding in the direction of the dark woods. "I live there." Home sweet home, filled with both his family and those that probably wanted him gone. "Why? Are you interested in staying with me?" Special wolves had to stick together, after all, and what better way to fix his image than by bringing someone new to their borders?
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 15, 2016, 08:37 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Xan - August 15, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 15, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Xan - August 15, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Seff - August 15, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 16, 2016, 06:34 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Xan - August 16, 2016, 08:52 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Seff - August 16, 2016, 09:19 AM