Blacktail Deer Plateau Everything that kills me makes me feel alive
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Touché," he answered. Of course, Peregrine wouldn't actually go around beating his sister's suitors into the ground. He would give them the third degree until deemed suitable, however. Peregrine would love to see his sister happy and settled down, supposing that's what she wanted, but he would do his best to make sure her eventual mate was worthy of her.

If not for his black fur, the Alpha male might have paled at her next comment. "Don't remind me. I love having little girls but I don't look forward to their teenage phase," he admitted. "You weren't so bad, though, were you? I don't remember Koontz being too big a pain, either. Mo used to tell me stories about how Athena was a gigantic bitch as a yearling, though, and some of the stories Mo told me about herself were downright frightening too..."

His sister had deflected his question, either intentionally or not, so he patiently repeated, "Tell me what you're thinking, Oss. You mentioned you had positive things on your mind. Don't hold out on me. Don't you see this black cloud hovering over my head?" And he glanced up, as if there really was a storm cloud following him around today.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 19, 2014, 01:41 PM