Blackfeather Woods I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
He'd been tired.

It was for that reason alone that the boy had given up his hunt—that reason for why Xan had not been brought a meal. His lip twitched, threatening to pull back and reveal his teeth, but he'd somehow managed to keep himself from doing so right away. "I don't care if you were tired," growled the albino, staring at the other with an unwavering glare. "I told you to hunt for me, so you should've stayed away until you'd succeeded in catching something." Did he not remember the rules of their arrangement? He'd been told to obey every command, not pick and choose whichever ones he'd felt like completing. It didn't work like that, nor would it ever. To make matters worse, the topic of special wolves had then been brought up.

"Do you want to be a special wolf, Seff?" he'd questioned, jaw locking into place as soon as the sentence had been completed. Gritting his teeth together, the urge to lash out at the boy had been fought against, shoved away until he'd been able to acquire back an ounce of his composure. "Come into the cave, then. If you want to be special so badly, then do it." This time, he'd not chasec him off. No, he'd invited the other male in, his own body having moved several steps deeper into Wolfskull as he'd spoken.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Seff - September 07, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Xan - September 10, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Seff - September 10, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Xan - September 11, 2016, 04:53 AM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Seff - September 11, 2016, 12:20 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Xan - September 14, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Seff - September 15, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Xan - September 23, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Seff - September 28, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Xan - October 04, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Seff - October 30, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Xan - November 03, 2016, 09:05 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Seff - November 06, 2016, 11:51 AM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Xan - November 13, 2016, 01:53 AM