Horizon Ridge seeking purpose (J)
<font color="1E90FF">slowly drifting, drifting away;
<br><i>wave after wave,</i>
<br>wave after wave.</font>
64 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
[size=x-small]ooc: would you like this to continue or fade out? I am honestly content with either so it's up to you, especially if I may start another thread with Surra and one of his other new packmembers regardless. let me know - I could als add more to this post if you would like to continue longer, so you could have more to reply to.[/size]

"Then let's hope that this will turn out to be the right one," Surra couldn't help but let out a smile. He hoped so, too. His heart swelled - a kind of passionate contentment, a determined excitement. He was ready for this. He knew it would not be easy - but he wasn't asking for easy. He was asking for a purpose.

"Follow me, I will show you, where to find a good den to live in - the rest, however, will be up to you," She turned and beckoned to him, so Surra stood. Just the simple thought of having a den again - a place to return to each day or night, a space that was his within this place that was now, also, his to be a part of - kept his smile on his face. He fell in step diagonally behind her. "Thank you, my lady." His voice, usually so even it was almost monotonous, held an obvious hint of happiness and sincere gratitude in it.
Messages In This Thread
seeking purpose (J) - by Surra - May 18, 2014, 12:15 PM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Pump - May 18, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Surra - May 18, 2014, 03:00 PM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Pump - May 19, 2014, 08:41 AM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Surra - May 19, 2014, 06:31 PM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Pump - May 20, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Surra - May 20, 2014, 12:52 PM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Pump - May 20, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Surra - May 20, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: seeking purpose (J) - by Pump - May 21, 2014, 03:02 PM