Totoka River Trying - And Failing - And Succeeding
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
OOC: Hi!

IC: Majesty dug into his fish as politely as he could, despite the fact that no one was around to see him. It was simply his way. He had always eaten his food with a certain amount of poise, just as he did all other things in his life with as much grace as he could. Sometimes, he gave up on these refinements for a while, to allow himself to simply have fun, but these times were few and far between. At the moment, he ate his fish by taking small mouthfuls. He reasoned that this was probably one of the only times he would ever get to taste fresh fish like this, unless someone else caught it for him, so he wanted to savor the flavor.

A short, low bark sounded from somewhere up the river a ways. Curiously, Majesty looked up from his meal to see who it was, and spotted a pretty black she-wolf with green eyes gazing at him with caution. He brightened for a moment, thinking that it was, perhaps, Blue Willow. But no. The wind came and blew the female's scent in his direction, and he smelled Creek wolves on her. Oh dear, he thought. Not another run-in with one of them. He shook himself. He was being rude. He had not seen this wolf that day so close to the creek. Perhaps she would be kind, considering they were standing in neutral territory.

"Hello," he called to her, giving her a smile. "I was just enjoying a freshly-caught fish. Do not mind me, Miss. Go ahead and fish if that is what you came for. In fact, if you do, I'd like to watch, as I'm fairly bad at it, myself."
Messages In This Thread
Trying - And Failing - And Succeeding - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: Trying - And Failing - And Succeeding - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 12:19 PM