Adventure Along the Shore
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
The little male fox, in Majesty's humble opinion, was absolutely adorable. He smiled kindly down at the creature as it bounded up to him and dropped a pair of turtle eggs at his paws. "I am always happy to share with others!" the fox exclaimed joyously. Majesty could not help but laugh. The creature, his prey, was not afraid of him at all.

It was an odd relationship that Majesty held with most other animals besides wolves. One would think that he would immediately either give chase, or, at the very least, ignore members of a species that he normally ate. However, he had been raised by a mother who had taught him to respect all creatures, even those who were prey. And so, more often than not, if Majesty was not hungry that day, he would strike up a conversation with another animal, rather than ignore them. This sometimes left him with quite odd, and entertaining, tales to tell.

"Thank you, Sir," he said as he looked down at the eggs. "If you're sure you don't mind, I think I will help myself. I have not had an egg in many years. I remember loving them as a pup." He lay down and pushed one of the eggs in between his paws, using them as leverage as he cracked open the top of it. His long, pink tongue lapped up the delicious, gooey contents of the egg, and he smiled. Yep. It was just as good as he remembered.
Messages In This Thread
Adventure Along the Shore - by Pandemonium - May 12, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: Adventure Along the Shore - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 09:58 PM
RE: Adventure Along the Shore - by Pandemonium - May 21, 2014, 08:53 AM
RE: Adventure Along the Shore - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Adventure Along the Shore - by Pandemonium - May 21, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Adventure Along the Shore - by Majesty - May 22, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: Adventure Along the Shore - by Pandemonium - May 22, 2014, 06:43 PM
RE: Adventure Along the Shore - by Majesty - May 22, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: Adventure Along the Shore - by Pandemonium - May 23, 2014, 06:43 PM
RE: Adventure Along the Shore - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 07:02 PM
RE: Adventure Along the Shore - by Pandemonium - May 24, 2014, 05:21 PM