Once bitten, twice shy
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
OOC: Hello! Since Tyrande is going to have to heal Majesty at some point, I give you full permission to PowerPlay!

IC: Majesty chased blindly after his breakfast that morning. A grey-furred hare bounded swiftly ahead of him, trying desperately to get away. But he was determined to catch it and eat it. He hadn't eaten in two days and, despite being a wolf - who could go a week at a time without food - it was starting to affect him. He really wanted that rabbit.

So, he continued the chase. He was focused on moving forward, that when the rabbit suddenly veered to the left, he wasn't prepared for it, and crashed straight into a bush. His face smashed into the bush's foliage, and he yelped when he suddenly felt something sting him on the paw. He stumbled past the bush, now on only three legs, and suddenly came face-to-face with a very surprised Tyrande Nightshade. He opened his mouth to give her a greeting, and then let out a pathetic whimpering sound instead, looking down at his paw, which was already swelling up.

He looked around for what could have possibly caused this wound, and saw, to his utter dismay, a snake slithering away from the bush he had just crashed into. "Oh no…" he murmured, feeling light-headed. He had just been bitten by a snake.
Messages In This Thread
Once bitten, twice shy - by Tyrande Nightshade - May 20, 2014, 07:41 AM
RE: Once bitten, twice shy - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 03:10 PM
RE: Once bitten, twice shy - by Tyrande Nightshade - May 22, 2014, 06:42 PM
RE: Once bitten, twice shy - by Majesty - May 22, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Once bitten, twice shy - by Tyrande Nightshade - May 24, 2014, 05:42 PM
RE: Once bitten, twice shy - by Majesty - May 24, 2014, 05:55 PM