Jade Fern Grove We'll make a way
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All good!

Never before had he been the sort to patrol borders. There were times when he was younger that he’d tagged along with his father, but little attention had been paid for it’d not been anything of interest to him. But, for whatever reason, the boy had found himself lingering along the outskirts of the grove anyways. Xan didn’t go through the same sort of tasks that a guardian might, though, and he hadn’t discontinued his walk, either. Up until the point at which a foreign scent was picked up on, he’d carried on with what he was doing.

The smell of a coyote had made for a stop to be made, his surroundings assessed, and then the trail followed. He knew the lesser canines to be scavengers, as well as that their presences were often not welcomed. And so he’d followed after the scent until a small form was spotted, which he’d then approached with his tail raised and ears up. Already had a glare found its way into his eyes, despite the female having done nothing other than exist. “Scavengers aren’t allowed to be here,” the boy stated, having brought himself to a stop between her and his new home. He couldn’t recall having run into a coyote in the past, but he had encountered foxes and more or less viewed the two species as being on the same level as one another.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
We'll make a way - by Art - October 03, 2016, 05:00 PM
RE: We'll make a way - by Xan - October 03, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: We'll make a way - by Art - October 03, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: We'll make a way - by Xan - October 03, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: We'll make a way - by Art - November 02, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: We'll make a way - by Xan - November 02, 2016, 04:19 PM