Stavanger Bay gently, gently, the constellations aligned
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Her own interest urged him to attempt to recall the memory even more, but despite his best efforts he came up with nothing. “It had to have been my Mom, Eshe, who told me,” he said with a frown. “But I don’t know why she would know you.” His beloved evergreens were a few days travel from the coast and he did not see his mother as much as of a wanderer. He felt a heaviness in his heart as he recalled his memories and wondered how she was now. Was she out wandering because of him? Was she as worried sick as he assumed? He hoped not, but knew that his wishes were not what was really going on.

The next topic shifted from being mental to physical. Slowly, he turned back towards the hovering dove with a deeper frown. “No, I’m just mostly sore,” he answered. “I think I landed on my right shoulder and because of that I haven’t been able to walk.” To her next question he nodded lightly, very curious on how he would be miraculously healed.
Messages In This Thread
gently, gently, the constellations aligned - by Deirdre - October 12, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: gently, gently, the constellations aligned - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 12, 2016, 01:23 PM