Raised
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty watched as the lone wolf drew nearer to him. He took note of the fact that the male had not made any sort of verbal reply to his words, and this confused him. Was he being challenged by the other wolf? It was hard to tell. He could not sense any sort of hostility, per se, but this lone wolf also did not seem the friendliest in the world.

Majesty drew himself up to his full height as the loner came ever closer. Now his instincts were taking over, and it became clearer that although this male was not necessarily hostile, he was still challenging him. He did not draw away even when the tan he-wolf was nearly nose-to-nose with him. But he did wag his tail in greeting, as a way to let the other know that he was trying to be friendly.

"Hello?" he tried again. "I am a friend. I mean you no harm." He maintained his full height, but made sure to keep his stance relaxed and not taut. Among wolves, body language meant a lot, and he did not want to give this wolf the wrong message.
Messages In This Thread
Raised - by Farstep - May 09, 2014, 05:31 PM
RE: Raised - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: Raised - by Farstep - May 22, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: Raised - by Majesty - May 22, 2014, 10:24 PM