Stone Circle Who cares about my emotions
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Thankfully, she hadn’t pressed him for details. The reason for why he’d left remained as only his to know, the words never to be spoken. Someday, perhaps he might work up the courage to relay the information to another, but for now he knew that it was better to keep it to himself. The less he spoke about it, then, he hoped, the more likely it’d be to fade from his memory. Keeping silent had, so far, not provided him with said results, but he was certain that it’d happen eventually. Just a little more time, and then everything would go back to normal. Until then, he’d just continue to keep silent about the not-so-distant past.

When she mentioned Sriracha being polite, the boy nodded in agreement. “He is,” he’d said, then listened to the rest of his words. Sriracha having anger issues? It didn’t sound like him at all, but, then again, he didn’t really know too much about the masked wolf. He’d yet to witness every emotion that the other was capable of showing, so he really had no way of telling is he was really quick to anger or not. So far, from his experience, that didn’t seem to be the case though—but he still didn’t dismiss the idea entirely.

As he was told of her status within the pack, he’d cocked his head to the side slightly. “Then who’s the leader?” he asked, curious for several reasons. First, what type of wolf was his little sister living under? Second, why hadn’t they come to greet him, too? Xan tried to not jump to conclusions or make silent accusations, but it was difficult. He knew not what to expect from the other, or if he’d even approve of him. Yet, until the leader made an appearance, he’d tried to look past all of that and focus on his sister. And so, when she’d pointed out how they could see one another more, the Inuk had nodded. “We could,” he agreed, and then remembered something. “Desna, you have to visit the woods soon. I know you don’t like it there, but…” Would she be upset by the news he had to share? Honestly, he didn’t know her well enough to be able to tell. “We have new siblings,” he continued. “Three brothers and a sister.” Of course, he left out the part about Qilaq. Partially because the girl had run off to some (hopefully) far, far away place, but mainly because he had never liked her.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 14, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 14, 2016, 03:04 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 15, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 15, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 15, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Steady - October 17, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 19, 2016, 06:57 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 19, 2016, 10:58 AM