Jade Fern Grove he's got looks that books take pages to tell
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
hells yee, we’re always good. d(´∀`)b

One moment he’d been walking, then the next he was trapped—but only for like a second, and not really. As soon as he’d felt his muzzle slide into a place that it definitely did not belong, he’d backpedaled, unable to form words. If you opened a dictionary and looked up bewilderment, there would be no written definition, only a picture of Xan’s face. The same could be found under flabbergasted, speechless, and so on. Perhaps it wasn’t even the act itself that had shocked him so terribly, but the who on the other end. He liked Sriracha, and was starting to trust him more, but he was pretty sure that he didn't want to go diving down his throat for anything.

Swallowing, he’d shifted to look in the direction that the light was streaming in from, but had yet to move towards it. Instead, he’d glanced back in the direction that he thought the Spaniard was in and said, “I think it might be too dark.” He totally wasn’t trying to brush off what had just happened or anything. Nope, not at all.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Sriracha - September 14, 2016, 11:07 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 14, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 14, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 15, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 17, 2016, 02:52 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 19, 2016, 12:25 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 23, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - October 04, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - October 12, 2016, 03:06 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - October 12, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - October 15, 2016, 03:23 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - October 17, 2016, 11:37 PM