Stone Circle Renegade
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
It was almost like whiplash when she turned to him with that smile. For a second, Day was dumbstruck trying to process her happiness at seeing him. He'd forgotten that he was the one that had misgivings about their relationship - Adeline had no reason to fuss over it. Probably just glad Uncle Day didn't die abroad, whispered the more bitter part of his head, but that side of him was quickly overruled as he tried to reconcile the little baby Addie he'd left behind with this long-legged version in front of him, now.

"Look at you," he said, forgoing more conventional greetings in his shock. He took a few swift steps closer and then faltered, remembering himself. "I mean, damn," he chuckled, still a little light-headed with the reunion. "I leave for a couple weeks and you go and turn into the belle of the ball?"

He had to stop - this wasn't right. He was supposed to be over this, now. He had kids on the way - kids like Adeline.

Day shook his head as if ridding his ears of flies and trekked the remaining few steps between them, determined to keep his observations a little more familial. It wasn't exactly something an uncle wouldn't say, but it was definitely something Day felt better keeping his mind off of.

"I've been meaning to track you down," Day lied, though it didn't show on his face. Thinking about it was close enough to meaning to, right? Pushing such thoughts from his head, Day moved forward to bump his nose against the other's cheek. She was almost as tall as him, now. She even smelled different, but maybe he'd just forgotten how nice her scent was. "I've missed you." That, at least, was nothing but the truth.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
Renegade - by Addie - November 14, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: Renegade - by Grayday Sr. - November 14, 2016, 09:48 PM
RE: Renegade - by Addie - November 14, 2016, 10:59 PM
RE: Renegade - by Grayday Sr. - November 14, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: Renegade - by Addie - November 18, 2016, 11:28 AM
RE: Renegade - by Grayday Sr. - November 19, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: Renegade - by Addie - November 21, 2016, 10:39 PM
RE: Renegade - by Grayday Sr. - November 23, 2016, 03:23 AM
RE: Renegade - by Addie - November 27, 2016, 10:36 AM