Ravensblood Forest when i've achieved what i set out to achieve
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo was, while remaining as respectful as he could be given such, dubious as she gushed with unbridled passion about what she found spellbinding about the mountain that rose in the near distance. The gangster cast another, forlorn glimpse at it as she spoke of treasures, as if she were justifying that the treasures were worth the risk. There was an old saying that Arturo liked to keep in mind as he went about life: anything worth having in life is worth the risk and his lips pursed as he considered it. It was not one that he held in regards to conquering a mountain but his experiences were left sour and festered by the unpleasant side effects of his tumble from Ravenshook Cliffs. Though Arturo did not deign to remember Riptide willingly he did not forget for the fear that it would invite his temporary alternate self back into the forefront of his mind and there was little that the gangster found more terrifying then not being in control of himself.

“Not all treasures are worth the risk,” He countered. “What is the point of striving to discover the treasures if you never even make it that far? Or never make it back to speak of them?” He frowned visibly, now, his mind circling back to his disapproval of his daughter's insistent want to climb it. “My experiences with climbing are far from great," He took a deep breath. "I took a fall from a cliff in the southern reaches of the Wilds and though I walked away with my life I suffered from an injury for a good number of months after. Neither are pleasant memories for me.” He did not mean to be so eager to shut her down, especially because no one would tell her she couldn't climb it. It wasn't his place. Chusi, however, was a different story.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - October 30, 2016, 05:41 AM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - November 10, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - November 12, 2016, 05:39 AM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - November 12, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - November 15, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - November 15, 2016, 06:45 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - November 20, 2016, 06:05 AM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - November 20, 2016, 08:10 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - November 24, 2016, 06:33 AM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - December 04, 2016, 01:02 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - December 11, 2016, 05:50 AM