Witch's Marsh Oh [m]y God, she looks so helpless, and her body's saying: "Hell yes."
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Fade here? ^^

The closer he’d gone towards his target, the slower time seemed to move. Along his spine, where she’d licked and nipped, his skin felt as if it’d been set aflame. Her wants had been answered, for so easily had his mind been carried away from the horrors of his attack to pleasing her. The only thoughts on his mind pertained to what he might be able to do in order to satisfy her, as well as himself; with the throne having been taken by his instincts, he couldn’t help but want to fulfill his own desires, too, just as much as he wished to do so for her. He’d not been so slow this time, having pushed her tail aside with his nose the moment it’d been within his reach. And unlike his first time with her, he’d mounted the Princess without any hesitance and secured his jaws around her scruff.

With his body knowing what to do, Xan abandoned his mind entirely as it was allowed the control necessary to do what they had both wanted. When finished, he would offer to her what little physical comfort he could provide—he’d groom her and deliver gentle nips to her cheek, but he’d not remain in her company long enough to have any other secrets dragged out of his mouth. Before a conversation could be created, he’d bid her a silent farewell and then retreat to the grove, where surely he’d find a place to settle from his high.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh [m]y God, she looks so helpless, and her body's saying: "Hell yes." - by Xan - December 18, 2016, 03:59 AM