Coconut Grove sunset lover
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Curious of the coast and what came along with it, he’d put off heading back towards the grove. The fact that no one had started looking for him—to his knowledge, that is—had made him feel iffy about his eventual return, but he’d done his best to ignore it for the time being. His focus had been on the sea and what all he might find near to it, having never spent more than a few hours at a time there in the past. This time around, however, he’d been there for several days so far, and several more would likely follow. For the day, he’d decided to trek west from the plateau, pausing here and there to rest but the breaks were short and few in occurrences.

The moment he’d spotted a strange tree, Alexander had stopped. It’d been obvious that it was a tree, but resembled none others he’d seen in the past. He’d intended to walk past it, but had, once again, been stopped by a thing. Inching towards it, he’d smacked it with a paw, only to send it rolling through the sand. The overall feel had been rough, reminding him a bit of a rock, but not quite. Squinting, he’d looked around and, thankfully, spotted someone else; he hoped that they knew what the brown object was and what it did, because the only other coastal wolf he knew had disappeared. Without thinking, he’d yelled, Hey! in the stranger's direction, then just stood there staring in her direction.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
sunset lover - by Florence - December 22, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: sunset lover - by Xan - December 23, 2016, 12:02 AM
RE: sunset lover - by Florence - December 24, 2016, 10:28 PM
RE: sunset lover - by Xan - January 01, 2017, 03:40 AM
RE: sunset lover - by Florence - January 01, 2017, 09:14 PM