Gilded Bay Starlight, Starbright
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai listened as Jilaiya stated she had a twin and that was the reason for liking the Gemini constellation so much. "You mean there's two of you," he mused playfully. The idea of two of the gorgeous wolf standing before him made him smile but surely she was the prettier one even if they were pretty much identical. "Hmm," he hummed softly staring at her probably a little too long before returning his gaze to the water and the sky.

"Well, there's only one of me sweetheart," he mused and let a chuckle fall from his maw. "I am the one...the only...Onai!" he spoke emphasising several words for effect then laughing more.  As he spoke  he bounded forward and spun to face her probably splashing her with the water but he didn't care. He then stood there smiling and tail swaying happily behind him.

He then sat down in the water in front of her, probably blocking some of the stars with his large frame but he wanted to ask her something and if she was able to answer then he wanted to face her so he could listen and take it all in. "Do you know many of the tales behind the constellations. Growing up, I was forced to fight, that was my life. I had little time for anything else, but I was always fascinated by the stars. My late nights were spent startgazing in an undisclosed location where no one would find me. But I know not the stories, mostly just the names," he spoke with a casual roll of his shoulders. Hopefully she would be able to tell him the stories she knew, if not then the secrets they held would remain secrets for a lifetime to come.
Messages In This Thread
Starlight, Starbright - by Onai - November 30, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: Starlight, Starbright - by Jilaiya - December 02, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Starlight, Starbright - by Onai - December 02, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: Starlight, Starbright - by Jilaiya - December 09, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: Starlight, Starbright - by Onai - December 11, 2016, 10:28 AM
RE: Starlight, Starbright - by Jilaiya - December 19, 2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Starlight, Starbright - by Onai - December 28, 2016, 11:08 AM