Cerulean Cape take me to your waters, lay me on your shore
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Each day turns into another that Wildfire has not been seen. Her scent has diminished through the territory and her own heart feels the weight of her absence. She has not allowed herself the proper time to grieve the absence of her mate as she has yet to give up, finding no signs of her anywhere. After their disagreement, she can’t help but worry that she’d abandoned them when she’d prevented their family from growing. She won’t allow herself to think the worst, either, but they still search the neighboring lands and Thuringwethil finds herself further down the coast than she has been in a long time. She things to the few days she had disappeared without a word and the karma settling into her chest is a feeling she least desires.

The outline of another catches her attention but it is not the fiery coat she longs to see. The other does not deter her from moving forward for another may have clues on where her mate may be. It doesn’t hurt to ask, at least, and so she moves along the edge of the water—she does not try to hide herself, for there is nowhere to hide—and once she’s close enough she chuffs to fully draw the other wolf’s attention to her own.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Indie - January 04, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Antumbra - January 05, 2017, 02:14 AM
RE: take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Indie - February 11, 2017, 06:45 PM
RE: take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Indie - February 11, 2017, 08:58 PM
RE: take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Indie - February 12, 2017, 06:01 PM
RE: take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Indie - February 15, 2017, 10:56 PM