Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Oh...

Chaska?

Oh.

The first real smile in several days found its way onto Grayday's face as his mind finally caught up with Mirabelle's words. It made her seem strangely vulnerable - not quite as much as her dip in the river had, but near that - to know that she was asking his advice about something. Even more so that it was about such a sensetive topic.

But although his smile continued to grow, Day refrained from teasing her about this new development, though he was sorely tempted. She'd put her trust in him, and he did not want to punish her for that.

"The best thing to do is be straightforward about it," said Day, knowing that there was not an ounce of true guile in his packmate. It was not that he was unintelligent, just that he took people at their word. If one was not plain about what it was they meant, how was anyone supposed to understand them? "Chaska's a good man. He won't judge you for your feelings, even if he doesn't feel the same way." Oh. That didn't sound encouraging. "I mean, he'll be kind to you either way," Day corrected, tail swishing in apology. "But I'm sure he's into you - you're a good-looking girl, and nice enough, I guess." The last part was said with the last bit of teasing that he could not seem to exorcise from his system without spending. It was meant as a harmless joke, as he now rather liked Mirabelle, even if she was a little ornery at times.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
we lose some along the way - by Evelyn - December 27, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: we lose some along the way - by Grayday Sr. - December 28, 2016, 11:09 PM
RE: we lose some along the way - by Evelyn - December 29, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: we lose some along the way - by Grayday Sr. - January 01, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: we lose some along the way - by Evelyn - January 01, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: we lose some along the way - by Grayday Sr. - January 06, 2017, 01:24 AM
RE: we lose some along the way - by Evelyn - January 08, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: we lose some along the way - by Grayday Sr. - January 09, 2017, 10:35 PM
RE: we lose some along the way - by Evelyn - January 16, 2017, 12:27 AM