Arrow Lake tell me a tale true
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
So this is random but I just said "Bazi" out loud and all I could think of was "BONZAI!" Lol... Also, sorry. I got carried away and the post ended up being really long...

As the she-wolf called Bazi came closer, Majesty noticed immediately that she was... quite a beauty to behold. Her small frame was lithe and muscular, one befitting an outrider (though he didn't know that's what she was), and her eyes were the most intriguing shade of blue. They looked the color of glaciers and shone like the sun on still water. He shook himself internally. This admiration of her beauty was nothing but his hormones kicking in - the natural instinct to breed. If he wanted to find a mate, he'd be best to stick within the confines of his own pack, though secretly, he still found the female before him lovely to look at.

When she mentioned expectations attached to his name, he smiled and let out a soft chuckle that rumbled in his chest. He said, in his usual calming deep voice, "Yes, Miss Bazi, I... suppose you could say that. My mother and father were the Alphas of my pack. When I was a young pup, my sister... passed away, leaving the - as you put it - expectation of carrying on their line to me. Every day my father told me that I would someday become the Alpha Male. Often times, I told him I did not want to be Alpha, but he persisted."

Majesty took a breath. He was unaware that most wolves did not share this sort of information lightly. He had always been an open book. It was his way.

Clearing his throat, he continued, his voice now carrying a darker tone with it. "It was not to be, however. After my parents died, many of the other males in the pack insisted that they challenge me for their right to be Alpha. I... I may be strong, but I am not a warrior at heart. My love lies in nature - in the stars and in the plants, and in history. I fight when I must, but my place as Alpha was not something I was willing to fight multiple males over. So, I left, and came here. For a while, my instinct to lead left me, and I was content to not be an Alpha. But, sooner or later, that feeling returned, and I worked hard for many days to create the pack that I rule over now. I am proud of what I did, and I hope to lead for a long time."

Majesty realized then that he had been talking for quite some time, so he stopped. He got up momentarily to take a small drink from the lake, and then lay back down. He looked briefly over at Bazi, and then looked away again. She would speak when she wished to, if she did at all. He was patient. He would wait...
Messages In This Thread
tell me a tale true - by Bazi - May 18, 2014, 06:51 AM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Bazi - May 29, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Majesty - May 30, 2014, 11:42 AM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Bazi - June 03, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Majesty - June 03, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Bazi - June 03, 2014, 04:46 PM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Majesty - June 03, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Bazi - June 14, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Majesty - June 14, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Bazi - June 24, 2014, 05:13 PM