Cerulean Cape take me to your waters, lay me on your shore
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Sorry for the wait!

The other wolf receives her without aggression and there is a little relaxation in her posture but she remains guarded still. The huff she hears pulls her forward, as well as her inviting voice, but Thuringwethil shakes the thoughts away as she easily remembers her purpose. She does not find leisure in the moment of her search, with Wildfire still missing, but she can only hope there are answers this woman can give her.

“Hail,” she responds with a single nod of her head. “I am looking for someone.” When her purpose is on track, she doesn’t need to waste any time. “Small, fiery red fur, her name is Wildfire.”

Thuringwethil goes silent, head forward inclined for some sort of good news.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Indie - January 04, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Antumbra - January 14, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Indie - February 11, 2017, 06:45 PM
RE: take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Indie - February 11, 2017, 08:58 PM
RE: take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Indie - February 12, 2017, 06:01 PM
RE: take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Indie - February 15, 2017, 10:56 PM