Stone Circle stranger, stranger, where have you been?
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
It might not have been his fault, but Day still felt badly for the poor woman. For all three of them, and for those tiny kids, too. He wondered what had happened to cause the male to treat Akuti so badly, but knew also that some wolves were just born tired and evil. His own parents had weeded those ones out of their litters, and Day had grown up happier for it. He was glad that his two kids were angels, and that he hadn't been forced to be so heavy-handed. (Briefly, he wondered if Amber had made that decision on her own.)

"Of course," he agreed, thinking that such an acitivty would cheer them both up. "My Sunny - the wanderer - I think he's got a crush on the alpha's daughter..."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 10:14 PM
RE: stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 10:31 PM
RE: stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 11:20 PM
RE: stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 11:31 PM
RE: stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 11:41 PM
RE: stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Grayday Sr. - January 26, 2017, 11:48 PM