Big Salmon Lake fist full of restrictions
<small><i>avatar by ash</i></small>
70 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
Hmm... not the reply from Rivet I expected, honestly. And yet... it doesn't really surprise me either o.O

i don’t wanna be without you, babe
i don’t want a broken heart
don’t wanna take a breath without you, babe
i don’t wanna play that part
i know that i love you, but let me just say
i don’t wanna love you in no kind of way
[size=3]i don’t want a broken heart[/size]

Although it sounded like a rhetorical question, it actually wasn’t. Rivet really did want to know why Turquoise was stopping her from just going. Much to Rivet’s dismay, Turquoise was able to, yet again, make it seem like it was all about her. The lamely added sentence didn’t make it any better, either. She was so hurt, so furious, and just wanted to go away, get away from all of this. Rivet didn’t care if she lived or died at that point in time because she really didn’t want to live without Turquoise.

Though her body quivered with a raging fury, a sigh actually escaped from her. “What do you think I’ve done all this time, Turquoise?” Letting her mismatched gaze directly met Turquoise’s, the smaller female stood her ground. “I have been taking you as you are all these months; your temper, your selfishness, and everything else. Even when you screamed at me that you needed your space and left me standing alone, I readily took you back, accepted that you have your temper tantrums. That is part of loving someone,” she informed the other female. Her voice sounded a whole lot calmer than she actually felt.

“I mean it when I say I don’t want to live without you, Turquoise,” she began, slowly lowering her gaze toward the ground at her own paws. “I just… really don’t. You’re all I’ve got. You’re all I want.” It took some doing, but the smaller female managed to force herself to lift her gaze to meet Turquoise’s once more. “Have your flings, if you must. Flirt to your heart’s content. But come home to me at night. Just… don’t tell me about them because I don’t want to know…” Would that be compromise enough to satisfy Turquoise? Would it be enough to not be pushed away?

Messages In This Thread
fist full of restrictions - by Rivet - August 30, 2013, 12:35 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Turquoise - August 30, 2013, 03:12 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Rivet - August 30, 2013, 04:52 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Turquoise - August 30, 2013, 09:10 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Rivet - August 31, 2013, 01:56 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Turquoise - September 02, 2013, 12:26 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Rivet - September 06, 2013, 12:07 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Turquoise - September 06, 2013, 02:15 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Rivet - September 06, 2013, 02:46 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Turquoise - September 06, 2013, 05:39 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Rivet - September 06, 2013, 06:23 PM