Cerulean Cape take me to your waters, lay me on your shore
lights • cameraaction
144 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Oh, no! Indie’s offer had been too much for the stoic, dark woman. This stranger fascinated Indie and Thur’s… intentional way of being had captivated her from the beginning — for Indie was so opposite of that. To Indie, to sing, to dance, was to breathe… but it was not that way for everyone. So the chanteuse swallowed her sweet tone and her potent, golden gaze followed the unhinging stranger as she began her departure. But this Indie would not allow! The sleuth had not yet accomplished her goal; she did not yet know everything there was to know about the nameless, shifting shewolf. Normally, mirroring behavior was Indie’s preferred mode of relationship building, but Indie knew that quiet wolves rarely got other quiet wolves to talk — so quiet she would not be.

“Ohhh, before you go, what is your name? From which place do you hail?” Indie called, spinning on her heels and drifting directly behind Thuringwethil, walking so that her own paws placed themselves perfectly inside the prints that the shewolf left in the soft sands. “I am new to these parts; I would not turn away a friend.”
“what a lovely day" says the butcher as she raises her arm 
Messages In This Thread
take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Indie - January 04, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Indie - February 11, 2017, 06:45 PM
RE: take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Indie - February 11, 2017, 08:58 PM
RE: take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Indie - February 12, 2017, 06:01 PM
RE: take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Indie - February 15, 2017, 10:56 PM