Cerulean Cape take me to your waters, lay me on your shore
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
She moves closer, this time blocking her past and pressing the matter. Thuringwethil blinks a few times and searches her face but she nods once. There had been such a small exchange between the two, the sharing of minor information from one to another, and she insists on hanging around. Perhaps if she is so new to the other, she has been without the company of others but her gesture doesn’t quite extend as far as it could.

“Yes,” she answers after a beat. “If you come north some time,” she adds though she does not give specific details. The less the outside world knows about their current whereabouts and weakened claim, the better. Once their roots have resettled in the cliffs, the rest of the world will know.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Indie - January 04, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Indie - February 11, 2017, 06:45 PM
RE: take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Indie - February 11, 2017, 08:58 PM
RE: take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Indie - February 12, 2017, 06:01 PM
RE: take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Antumbra - February 14, 2017, 02:18 PM
RE: take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Indie - February 15, 2017, 10:56 PM