The Heartwood Apologies
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty saw the open hatred of him in Lecter's ice-blue eyes. He sighed. He had known this probably wasn't going to work. But still - the blatant shut-down irritated him. In all honesty, he was tired of dealing with this puffed-up male's ego. He suppressed the growl that threatened to spill into his speech, and said something he never thought he would say in a million years.

"Fight me. I am tired of dealing with your insolence. So fight me. Now." He stared at Lecter, the challenge obvious in his eyes and in his stance. He would not back down this time. He would not put up with this shit from anyone anymore. He was tired of constantly being nice. The anger he had been suppressing seemed to boil over finally and he couldn't control it anymore. He waited expectantly for something violent to happen, bracing himself. He knew that whatever happened next, he would not be part of this pack much longer.

So... sparring thread? I'd rather it be a sparring thread so that each of us has an equal chance of winning or losing. Either way, Majesty is going to leave the pack regardless, I just wanna see if he can beat the shit out of Lecter first. ... <3 If you don't actually wanna fight at all, that's fine too.
Messages In This Thread
Apologies - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 04:30 PM
RE: Apologies - by Lecter - June 02, 2014, 03:44 PM
RE: Apologies - by Majesty - June 04, 2014, 06:31 PM
RE: Apologies - by Lecter - June 05, 2014, 03:01 PM
RE: Apologies - by Majesty - June 06, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: Apologies - by Lecter - June 06, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: Apologies - by Majesty - June 08, 2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Apologies - by Lecter - June 11, 2014, 09:54 PM
RE: Apologies - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 11:07 PM
RE: Apologies - by Lecter - June 15, 2014, 10:07 PM