Dragoncrest Cliffs Bonfire heart
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
With furrowed brows, he listened to her explanation. It made sense, sort of, though he still didn’t get the whole lead bit if control didn’t come along with it. No matter, he didn't question it any further and instead focused on the other titles mentioned. The words were strange, just as Bandrona was, leaving him without any chance at linking them to words that he did understand the meanings of. Thinking back, he was pretty sure he had at least heard the former rank before; Thuringwethil had introduced herself with it preceding her given name. Still, despite having heard it spoken, the meaning behind it eluded him. What are those? he asked, curious whilst also wondering if it was important for him to know. If he could get away with not learning something, then he likely would, but he didn’t want to make a fool out of himself by not recognizing an important leader’s title when he should.

Questioned, he responded first with a shrug. “I just assumed,” he then said. To be in possession of two trades had always seemed better in his mind, like those individuals knew more, but he didn’t know his exact reasoning for thinking that way. It was a thought that had formed at random and then stuck, disinterested in abandoning his memory. “I think I’d still like to have two someday, specialties or not,” was his final decision. Even if it took years for him to figure out what else he might be interested in, he’d pursue the trade once it hit him. The idea alone of doing so seemed to settle nicely within him, though the idea of waiting… not so much.

Alexander watched as she took several steps before nodding, then proceeded to begin walking in the direction she’d moved. The suggested topic had caught him off guard, but he’d responded anyways by saying, “I came from Blackfeather Woods.” Well, he hadn’t actually been a member of the woods for quite some time prior to finding the coastal pack, but it was still the place he’d come from. “Unless if you mean where I was born?” he asked, tossing a glance her way. “Then I’d have to say Bearclaw Valley.” Again, he left out the bit about his travels in between Blackfeather and Drageda, as they seemed unimportant.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Bonfire heart - by Wildfire - February 06, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: Bonfire heart - by Xan - February 07, 2017, 02:26 AM
RE: Bonfire heart - by Wildfire - February 07, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: Bonfire heart - by Xan - February 20, 2017, 11:26 PM
RE: Bonfire heart - by Wildfire - February 22, 2017, 01:24 PM
RE: Bonfire heart - by Xan - March 02, 2017, 01:45 AM
RE: Bonfire heart - by Wildfire - March 02, 2017, 11:41 AM