Dragoncrest Cliffs i was born a dreamer
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arlo does not seem overly enthusiastic about her suggestion but Eske does not take real offense to it. She brought it up as it was: just a suggestion. If anything, Portia has been in Drageda longer and can vouch for Melchior’s abilities to Heda but Eske does not speak this. She understands why he might be hesitant. Melchior does need to prove himself and if Portia is there is might take away from his abilities; but at the end of the day they are a clan and it is their job to support and help one another, wasn’t it? It is an ironic thought as she thinks it. Especially given her own drive for independence to prove herself without more experienced Gona’s lingering about her, but she has learned that she does not need (nor should she be) a one woman show. Perhaps that is the tactician blooming within her speaking. She sees now the benefit of being a cohesive unit which she was blind to in her younger months. “We should probably head back,” She speaks as Arlo draws near though the idea of going back through the tunnel is enough to make her visibly cringe. “I’ll inform Heda of what we found and what we plan to do about it while you speak to your brother.” She offers as they head back the way they came. Eske keeps her pace even and a bit faster than she had the first time through now that she is familiar with the path, eager to get to the cavern as she is. Those walls are harder to imagine closing in on her. She keeps her footing sure as the pair make their way back to Drageda.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i was born a dreamer - by Arlo - January 14, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: i was born a dreamer - by RIP Blodreina - January 15, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: i was born a dreamer - by Arlo - January 16, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: i was born a dreamer - by RIP Blodreina - January 18, 2017, 02:37 PM
RE: i was born a dreamer - by Arlo - February 11, 2017, 08:37 PM
RE: i was born a dreamer - by RIP Blodreina - February 26, 2017, 09:55 AM