Cassiopeia's View swallow my breath and take what is mine.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Liffey listed off other items that littered the indigo canopy above, searching for what she had found. Unlike the wolf of the Caldera, Rannoch was not a skilled in start searching, and he had come to realize this quickly. Even if he wasn't, he knew that this was okay, settling on his losses easily, as he was aware that couldn't be the master everything. Rannoch accepted it, but, this did not deter him from seeking what Liffey had listed. 

The willow tree struck out to him, as his companion had mentioned that the figure frequented the skies in various location. Giving himself time to look, Rannoch searched all over the night sky, seeking the shape. Eventually, after a timely pause, Rannoch caught sight of stars aligned in a line. Though it wasn't particularly straight, Rannoch identified it as a trunk. Stemming from the trunk were long strands of starlight, reminiscent to the eloquent limbs of a willow tree. 

His expression brightened at the realization while his excitement drove one of his forepaws to lay on top of hers as he attempted to alert her. Not realizing what had been done, and keeping his eyes skyward, Rannoch exclaimed: "Liffey! I found the willow tree!"
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - March 24, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 12, 2017, 03:14 PM