Cassiopeia's View swallow my breath and take what is mine.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch was all too wrapped up in his achievement to realize what he had done to get Liffey's attention. When she praised him, Rannoch was propelled further into his happiness. With the silver-furred woman at his side, Rannoch felt as he never had before. It was as if anything else aside from them didn't matter and the turquoise-eyed man couldn't even begin to comprehend how she could affect him in this manner. It was as if she had been able to place a pair of rose-tinted glasses before his eyes, coloring the world before his eyes with the most fantastical colors. It was as if his eyes had opened for this first time to face everything that was marvelous in the world. 

Keeping the momentum going, he turned to her with a smile, his tail beginning to wag as he felt the gentle brush from hers. "You know, I wouldn't mind that," he mused, replying to her honestly. Not thinking, he continued the thought: "Because that means that I'd get to see you more." The idea was paired with a quick realization of what had been said and Rannoch blushed and ducked his head slightly as he awaited her response.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - March 24, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 13, 2017, 08:37 AM