Nova Peak every scar will build my throne
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
As the sun began to set, the boy was urged from his space near the lake and towards the outskirts of the territory. To travel during the day was something that he was reluctant to do, bothered terribly by the sunlight, and so he’d held off until the world around him was wrapped in the shadow of the dusk. Recently, his mind had been weighed on by a desire to head south and visit Blackfeather, despite the creature that lurked there. For the time being, he forced the thought away, deciding to wait until a later time to make the journey; before leaving, he would have to speak with Kendra, and he wasn’t entirely sure where they stood anymore. Until he could find the time to take the trip, as well as the energy to do so, he settled for making small trips out beyond the coastal pack’s claim. That evening, as the day turned to night, he began the first trek of many, his legs carrying him northeast.

By the time the salt no longer burned his nose and a line of trees could be broken through, night had claimed the world around him. The Moon shone overhead, Her glory supported by the millions of stars that served beneath Her rule, brightening the world in a way that was far better than what the daylight could ever accomplish. Proceeding, he walked without a destination in mind, silently making note of where he was going; he needed to be able to find his way back, as well as offer some sort of information to the wolves of the woods to make up for how long it had been since his last visit. Every now and again he stopped and sniffed the air, testing the area for any signs of packs, but he always came up empty. It seemed as if all he could find were the faint traces of the many visitors that had passed through the territory, all of which he ignored the second he picked up on something more recent.

Stopping where he stood, Alexander tasted the air around him to figure out which direction it was coming from. His discovery: the point of origin seemed to be in the direction he was heading. A glare flickered through his eyes, followed by a sharp shake of his head and the continuation of his movements. The scent was feminine—unable to be perceived as a threat—and so he proceeded without much care or caution. Eventually, he would likely pass by her resting space, but whether or not he might stop to investigate was something that he had yet to decide.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
every scar will build my throne - by Fahren - April 15, 2017, 09:13 AM
RE: every scar will build my throne - by Xan - April 15, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: every scar will build my throne - by Fahren - April 18, 2017, 06:20 PM
RE: every scar will build my throne - by Xan - May 25, 2017, 01:07 AM