To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M)
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Hi! For future reference, you can tag me inside the post instead of in the title. Just use the @ symbol and then type in my name right next to it. No spaces. Like this: @Majesty. If you do that, it'll auto-send a PM that tells me I've been tagged and gives me a link to the thread. You can do that with any member of Wolf at any time. If it works, when you post the thread, the tag will be blue. If it doesn't work, it'll be black. All you normally have to do to fix that is click the Edit button at the top of your post and go to either Quick or Full Edit, don't do anything to the post, and then click Update Post on the bottom and it should work. Also, I'm going to assume that's it midday. Is that all right? Also also, I'm marking this as private since you tagged specifically me.

Majesty was organizing his den with all of the new medicinal herbs he had brought back from his trip along the coastline when he heard Ypres calling for him. He was happy to have promoted her to Delta, as she had recently shown much initiative within the pack and he hoped she would stay. He had every intention of telling her that she was doing a great job, so he happily loped across the island to her when he got the howl. But when he arrived on top of the rock she had chosen, and saw her face, it disturbed him. She did not look happy.

Worriedly now, he approached her. "Ypres," he said, bowing his head in greeting. "What is it, friend? You look troubled. Is everything all right?" He sat down before her, ready to hear whatever it was she had to tell him. He had always made it clear that there was to be no secrets between pack members, so if she was having a problem, he was all ears.
Messages In This Thread
To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M) - by Ypres - June 15, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M) - by Majesty - June 15, 2014, 02:47 PM
RE: To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M) - by Ypres - June 15, 2014, 07:27 PM
RE: To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M) - by Majesty - June 15, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M) - by Ypres - June 20, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M) - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 03:55 PM