Sequoia Coast A healing I will go
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
I'm going to forward-date this a little, if that's okay with you to take certain events into account on the Isle.

Majesty listened as Blue Willow spoke some more about setting a limb, and then mentioned Neverwinter Forest and Wapun Meadow as good places for plants and herbs. He smiled and shook his head. "I should probably stay away from Neverwinter Forest. Jinx would have my head if she caught me there."

Then he suddenly thought of Arkham, the wolf-dog in his pack, who was currently suffering from internal bleeding. "Do you... do you know of any herbs to help with internal bleeding?" he asked slowly. "I've been using Prairie Dock to prevent her from vomiting up too much blood. I want to get the excess blood out of her system, but right now she's too weak to handle vomiting all the time. And... I've been using Ironweed to strengthen her blood, which should speed up the healing process on the inside. And poppy seeds. I've been giving them to her for pain."

He paused, unsure what had made him want to tell her these things. But something about her made him trust her, so he went on. "Can you think of anything else I should be giving her? I've been keeping her off of heavy foods for now, since that'll just induce more vomiting, but... I don't know if there's anything else I should be doing." He looked up at her, wondering what advice she would give him.
Messages In This Thread
A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 13, 2014, 01:01 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Majesty - June 13, 2014, 10:38 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 13, 2014, 10:46 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Majesty - June 13, 2014, 11:08 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 14, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: A healing I will go - by Majesty - June 14, 2014, 01:49 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 16, 2014, 12:25 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 18, 2014, 11:12 AM
RE: A healing I will go - by Majesty - June 18, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 18, 2014, 01:55 PM