The Sunspire can books look sad.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
lol you're good, I'm loving this! I try to make Liffey way more bold than I would EVER be ever haha

Liffey was not surprised by the response. She tensed from the look that was given, but stood strong before her anyway. Really, she hadn't expected anything. She hadn't even considered it. If she'd known the response she'd receive, she would never have needed to ask the question. So, she just stood, and breathed deeply as Airi spat back at her.

"I mean... you seem really unhappy," Liffey answered slowly, not even sure of what she was saying as the words flowed, "You're never around, you barely integrate with the pack and whenever you are near us you just seem so mad. As though we did something terrible to you, which I don't understand because you aren't around enough for us to wrong you like that. At least, I don't think, but I could be wrong so... I'm just... curious." The Blackthorn fell silent then, already feeling as though she'd said too much. She didn't want to offend the girl. She really didn't know what she wanted to do, except to just.. understand.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
can books look sad. - by Liffey - June 30, 2017, 09:23 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Airi - June 30, 2017, 09:44 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Liffey - June 30, 2017, 10:47 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Airi - July 13, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Liffey - July 19, 2017, 07:35 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Airi - July 20, 2017, 04:56 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Liffey - July 20, 2017, 07:48 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Airi - July 31, 2017, 07:15 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Liffey - August 13, 2017, 03:36 PM
RE: can books look sad. - by Airi - August 27, 2017, 11:16 PM