Moonspear but when it comes you close your window
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
tearing his attention from the sky, terance looked to the newcomer-- a pup, though older. he'd never seen this kid around before, but as his nose twitched he found the scent of moonspear mixed in with his natural scent-- so terance was unalarmed.

"hey," he said, ears still perked, "i'm terance." he didn't really know if he should like... offer to stargaze with him because terance thought that stargazing with someone was kind of romantic. that would make this interaction sort of gay-- and he had no feelings for any boys ever. strictly female. strictly female, no male wolf ever. not even charcoal coated males with broad shoulders and pretty turquoise eyes-- not even them. 

but this was also a kid, and terance suddenly realized he was merely trying to convince himself of something. he tossed up a smile, pushing away thoughts of his newfound friend and focusing on this guy. "i'm looking at constellations, if you wanna join me." he offered, tail tapping against the ground. maybe he could pass on some knowledge or something-- make osprey's constellation known. he thought she'd like that.
Messages In This Thread
but when it comes you close your window - by Terance - October 08, 2017, 11:37 AM
RE: but when it comes you close your window - by Terance - October 09, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: but when it comes you close your window - by Terance - October 10, 2017, 09:11 AM
RE: but when it comes you close your window - by Terance - October 10, 2017, 06:49 PM