For the King.
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
For future reference, you can just tag me by putting @*Majesty at the beginning of a post. (TAKE OUT THE * OR IT WON'T WORK.) Doing that sends a PM to my inbox telling me someone tagged me and giving a link to the thread. If it works, the writing where you tagged me will be blue. If it doesn't work, it'll still be black. All you have to do then is click the edit button, don't do anything, and click Update Post. That should make it work. If it doesn't work again, just click the Edit button and do the same thing over again.

Majesty was wandering the small coniferous forest on the right side of the island today. It was warm out. Not as warm as it could have been - for which he was grateful - but still warm enough to be noticeable. Over the last few days, the alpha had noticed an influx of mice running amok in the forest, probably due to the warm weather. There were enough of them so that everyone would be full even if all they ate was mice. Because of this, he didn't mind the amount of them. Food was food, after all.

During his wanderings, he came across Mees, the newest member of their pack. The small male's timing had been impeccable, since Majesty was still sore over losing Beric, who he had been tempted to give the Beta rank, alongside Ypres. He shrugged the hard feelings off. He had Erika now, and Naya, who was still his friend. The others, he thought, were still upset with him, but they would get over it with time. He shook his head to clear his thoughts and approached Mees, who was holding a mouse in his jaws.

"Good day," he said, smiling. "I see you've been helping take care of our rodent influx."
Messages In This Thread
For the King. - by Horcrux - June 23, 2014, 04:06 PM
RE: For the King. - by Majesty - June 23, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: For the King. - by Horcrux - June 23, 2014, 04:40 PM
RE: For the King. - by Majesty - June 23, 2014, 09:01 PM
RE: For the King. - by Horcrux - June 24, 2014, 12:12 AM
RE: For the King. - by Majesty - June 24, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: For the King. - by Horcrux - June 24, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: For the King. - by Majesty - June 26, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: For the King. - by Horcrux - June 27, 2014, 02:09 AM
RE: For the King. - by Majesty - June 27, 2014, 09:02 PM
RE: For the King. - by Horcrux - June 30, 2014, 12:01 AM