Redhawk Caldera Now I'm smoking cigarettes and I strive for purity
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan had caught a lizard, which was far less impressive than anything anyone else had ever caught-- but it was a brown color and had some cool lines on it so he was pretty proud of it. he was off to rub it in his siblings faces, because they probably hadn't caught anything as magical as this lizard... no! this lizard granted wishes! and they didn't catch it, so they didn't get any wishes!! ha!!!! wait until they heard that, he could practically see the look on fiadh's face. 

but, once again, tegan didn't cross paths with his siblings this time. instead, he spotted his older siblings(cousins, whatever they were). this time, he wouldn't try to fool towhee with some nonsense tale, the last time had been so unsatisfying he'd actually wished it hadn't happened-- it had turned into some sort of lecture too-- barf

but... this did look like some sort of gathering, or something, and tegan was curious. still holding the lizard in his jaws (because it was still pretty), he padded up to towhee, who was drinking, ears pricked as the other two crowded around good ol' tit-- who tegan had no opinion of yet. "what's up?" he yipped after towhee had finished drinking, nudging her to better grab her attention. he then took a good look at the others, head tilting.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now I'm smoking cigarettes and I strive for purity - by Tegan - December 13, 2017, 11:25 AM