Hoshor Plains lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys
those whom life does not cure, death will.
270 Posts
Ooc —
as he watched the female bend over along the bank, his chest lurched. she was gamine and svelte and the image of her contorted along the reeds recalled to his mind a beauty he desired to capture, to contain -- he longed to explore the willowy length of her body, to command it.

she was aware of him, and she turned her slender neck to view him. iliksis met her golden gaze, finding the depths of her eyes inviting. he stepped closer, his motions slow and ever so deliberate -- until he had scaled the bank and was (presumably) alongside her. he extended his muzzle towards her chest, his breath slow as he drew from the bitter air the warmth of her scent.

if he could just get close enough to her, to wash his cold body in her fragrance - to douse his cold limbs in the richness of her velutinous and downy fur.
warning: PG-18+ explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Iliksis - December 31, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Iliksis - December 31, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 04:54 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 07:30 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 08:38 PM