For the King.
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
"What personal beliefs?" Mees asked. "What is this Silvertip Mountain and where do we stand with them now?"

Majesty chuckled. "So you do have more questions. Very well." He took a breath. "My belief is that, despite being a wolf, whose every instinct tells him to attack all who threaten him, and all who invade his territory, I do not hold to that. Under dire circumstances, such as I am forced to fight for my life, I will attack another. Under any other circumstances, I wait and listen first. What is the point of harming myself and others if there is no real reason to?"

The alpha sighed. "Unfortunately, Jinx, the alpha of Silvertip, does not agree with this line of thinking. She is far too territorial for my tastes, and far too quick to anger. I feel she sheds blood too easily, and with a lust I do not care for. She and her wolves would do well to learn patience, but it is no longer my job to try and curb their violence. It was probably never my job."

He stared off into space for a moment, thinking of all he regretted about the way he had so unceremoniously left - been chased away from - Silvertip Mountain. And then he shook himself and came back to the present, looking to Mees. "In regards to our pack's standing with Silvertip Mountain... I will say this: be cautious around any Mountain wolf you come across. Only attack if necessary, run if things begin to look dangerous, and never go near their territory if you can help it. They will kill you if given the chance."

He sighed. "I don't mean to scare you. I just want you to understand. Do you? Do you understand?" Here, he looked in Mees' eyes, searching for confirmation that the boy had heard him and was listening still. This was important.
Messages In This Thread
For the King. - by Horcrux - June 23, 2014, 04:06 PM
RE: For the King. - by Majesty - June 23, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: For the King. - by Horcrux - June 23, 2014, 04:40 PM
RE: For the King. - by Majesty - June 23, 2014, 09:01 PM
RE: For the King. - by Horcrux - June 24, 2014, 12:12 AM
RE: For the King. - by Majesty - June 24, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: For the King. - by Horcrux - June 24, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: For the King. - by Majesty - June 26, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: For the King. - by Horcrux - June 27, 2014, 02:09 AM
RE: For the King. - by Majesty - June 27, 2014, 09:02 PM
RE: For the King. - by Horcrux - June 30, 2014, 12:01 AM