Blackfeather Woods i have almost forgotten the taste of fear
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
He nods stiffly at her assumption, "Yes. Blood, death, that is war. But not scary. We do not fear death, because Blackfeather does not loose." They will not. They have not, and it is the reason they still stand today as the oldest, standing pack the Teekon has seen to date. Vaati fears what damage the war may to do his home, but he does not fear extinction as extinction is not an option. 

She agrees to heed his warning, much to his satisfaction. The other's -- his brothers -- were much less his problem than her. To Maegi, he felt a sense of responsibility for the was the only girl, the one who he felt resembled the image his mother once held more than the others. But he was neither her father nor the keeper of the boy's. He was their brother, and if they chose not to listen, then that was not his problem. Vaati could only be glad that she did.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Vaati - December 22, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Maegi - December 26, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Vaati - December 29, 2017, 06:03 PM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Maegi - December 29, 2017, 06:44 PM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Vaati - January 12, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Maegi - January 14, 2018, 12:02 AM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Vaati - January 14, 2018, 01:08 AM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Maegi - January 14, 2018, 11:37 PM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Vaati - January 21, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Maegi - January 22, 2018, 02:27 PM